Saturday, May 28, 2016

Notations: A Child and a Dachsund





The following is an excerpt from an email we recently received from a real estate agent:


"I am at your disposition, at any time, to help you in your search for a home, here in the Bethesda/Washington, D.C. area. I had the great pleasure of speaking with your father regarding your upcoming search for a rental home in Bethesda, hopefully in close proximity to where your sister lives.

Your father further informed me that you would be back in the area during the 2nd week of August, and looking for occupancy in a commodious rental home on or about September 1st. Other notations that I made during our brief conversation indicate that you and Mrs. Moyer have a child and a Dachshund."


Indeed, we do. We do have a Dachshund. And let me tell you, he is our top priority.


PS - We are moving back to the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment